Sunday, February 1, 2009

When is summoning a badger a good idea? When?!

Really...
This is what my life has come to?

I deal with my Passer parents for years, only to finally be able to make a life for myself, embracing my natural abilities!

And then some idiots get me involved in a MURDER INVESTIGATION?! I mean keh e jukkete!?

So, now I'm thrown into a pile with a Gnome (don't get me started. I do have to sleep at some point.), TWO Warforged (One seems ok. But they are warforged, after all.), a Palidan who doesn't seem to trust me, a lawful good half orc, an alcoholic dwarf chick, and some random elf. I'm not sure how Dru got suckered into this, but she's here too.

d'Cannith hates us, but what else is new...

d'Siberis is helpful, but they have their own motives.

Oh. Right. That pretty much brings us to the reason I'm writing this.

So Evanwroat sends us to the Cogs to collect on an agreement made between him and a Goblin crime family for some.. Work.. He did for them. Right. We were supposed to waltz in and be like "Sup, guys? So... you formerly inslaved people owe the elite class some money. So.. If you could just, like, pay us? That'd be great."

That was going to go over well.

Oh well. So we killed... Four hobgoblins and Five goblins. Shit happens.
And I didn't really do anything. I flashed a hobgoblin, scared the pants off another, and just generally ran around going "WHEEEEE!"
But fer srs?
Gimble summons a monster. I suppose it's because he's Lawful Good.. But really? A celestial BADGER?
WHY?
*shakes fist at* Next time, go for the Fiendish Snake. No one will judge you. It's just a little Chaotic Evil.


-Ru

Oh, yeah. And the new girl. I don't know her name, and it's hard to tell if she'll be joining us. Initially, not too fond. She's hiding something. And considering the nature, I have suspicions that it's racially based. She says she's human... Which I'm fairly certain is a lie. Of the races, I know of two that would lie to keep from being discovered: A Changeling and a Daelkyr Half-Blood. I cursed in Daelkyr and she seemed offended. I'm sticking with that for now. I'm less than willing to share this information with the rest of the group, but at the same time it's too much of a passer mentality for me to fully respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment