Sunday, February 22, 2009

Those crazy half-orcs...

After a wonderful "cuddle" session with Dru, fucking dwarf woke us up.. And in case that wasn't enough, both of the Warforged made sure we were up. I mean really
"Uh.. Guys. So. I know that we're in a DUNGEON..
And we've been fighting goblins and shit for days...
But there's immediate danger and we just want to make sure that you're up.
'Cause. You know. You're pretty useless and we don't think you have sense enough to actually get up the first time."

Under normal circumstances (and due to my lack of combat capability..) this is probably legit. But I'm going to bitch about it anyway.

So..
Yeah.
Totally woke up to the dwarf explaining that there are writhing tentacles approaching.
Those. Crazy. Bitches.
Who the fuck worships tentacle Gods?

Well.. We kicked some ass.. Almost lost Dru a couple of times. Not fun.
Half-Orc and Elf-cleric did good.


Also. HA LYING SACK OF SHIT

I realize that that's not understood. I don't care.
We got shiny stuff....
And now we're back in comfy Gnome-land.
I'm pleased.
Warm soft beds are so much better than icky Goblin beds. Or Icky Half-Orc beds. Ewww the Cogs.

I'm getting bored with this. Thaiana is only enjoyable for so long.

Tomorrow will probably be someone new.

Hmmm.. I'm thinking.... Dragonmarked.... Human. D'Canith.
Just for giggles.

Poor Evan. Jassin was apparently his... Something. Which is sorta creepy when you think about it. It's like a Dachshund and a Great Dane, you know? Oh well.
He still needs hugs and stuff.

Also. New guy. Who he be, why he be here?
Is he a fugitive too?
If so - Does Evan do this sort of thing often?
Confusing indeed.
The plot thickens.
Speaking of which. Oh the food. I miss the food. Thank god we're out of the Cogs.


- Thaiana

This is : Daelkyr
This is: Common
This is: Elven

No comments:

Post a Comment