Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ru Likes to Party! Ru Likes, Ru Likes to Partyy!

SO!
We've been preparing for the big Eberron shindig ! I'm so excited. I'm more excited than a Goblin at a Galdkash revival.
We've basically been running around helping each other get costumes together. It's pretty exciting. Drusilla is going as a pirate. 709 is going to be gilded. Yay for shiny shiny things. :]

As for me? Elf turned Vampire. I'll be sporting my Phiarlan necklace for added effect.

Essentially I'm going for the Lestat look.

6'5'', pale, fangs. The whole nine yards. It'll be badass. Generally tattered Entertainer's outfit. There will be abs and stuff.

AND HIS NAME WILL BE KRONOS THE WINGED DEATH!

Hooray. ALSO

4TH LEVEL OMGZ LOL ASL BBQ

Watch out, Dragonmarked Houses. There will be many "Little Deaths"

-Kronos, The Winged Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment